Wednesday 27 October 2010

A Vat of Sauce

Is it Wednesday??? - only Wednesday???

If I stand on my tip toes, I can just see the weekend on the horizon. We are moving soon, so my weekends only really consist of packing boxes, but I guess it beats running around the country to various social events, like we have been for the previous few months.

I was told that there would be a lull after the wedding, and that I would feel that there was a space, a hole, something missing. I dont feel that at all. I just feel busy, still. The vat of good old mid week favorite spag bol, is sitting on the hob, bubbling away, anticipating being frozen, pinged and chucked back on a plate in a mexican chilli disguise next week. Why do I feel like pre making meals is somehow cheating? Is this newly wed guilt?

Thankfully I have managed to escape from driving the 2.5hr drive into the office tomorrow. I must make the extra effort to be a motivated homeworker.....at least until Friday lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment